CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We are so excited for your family! I'm sure he will be a spoiled little guy with three older sisters.
The boys and I will be up visiting in a few weeks. If it would be ok, we'd like to come visit one day. We'll call and see if you feel up to having us come by for a quick-see.
He's very handsome! The girls all look so very excited too. Yes, I'm sure this little man is in for it... He will probably be dressed in some pretty funky stuff, and can you imagine the bossiness that this poor little guy will have to endure???
Love you all... wish we could give hugs in person!
7 comments:
He is so adorable!! I love the pink stroller picture. Yeah! A boy!
The pink stroller... so funny. He's not even old enough to defend himself... poor boy. I love it! Congrats guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We are so excited for your family! I'm sure he will be a spoiled little guy with three older sisters.
The boys and I will be up visiting in a few weeks. If it would be ok, we'd like to come visit one day. We'll call and see if you feel up to having us come by for a quick-see.
Hope you're feeling good, Jules.
Love ya,
Kim
WAY TO GO BILL! I bet you're on cloud nine!
He's beautiful. Can't wait to see him "in person". I don't think we'll be coming up anytime soon. But will definitely call when we do.
He's very handsome! The girls all look so very excited too. Yes, I'm sure this little man is in for it... He will probably be dressed in some pretty funky stuff, and can you imagine the bossiness that this poor little guy will have to endure???
Love you all... wish we could give hugs in person!
Hey, Julie & Bill guess it's been a while...aren't boys fun? congratulations...he's beauti...uh, i mean handsome! Tanya
Post a Comment