I've heard the question a lot, "Have you noticed a big difference between boys and girls?" Aside from the obvious, no differences yet. Well, I guess there is one. The difference is that my diaper changing skills have gotten much faster out of necessity. No time to waste. Off with the old and on with the new. Other than that, I'm sure the differences will appear soon. Chase is a sweet baby, and is getting big quickly. While I'm sad that the new baby phase is ending, I'm grateful that he's sleeping more. He smiles a lot, and giggles occasionally. When that happens, all of the above mentioned chores are forgotten. His big sisters seem to like him okay. Logan walks around with him everywhere. Makenna has become quite the little housekeeper, and not so much the caretaker of the baby. Sage, well, she tolerates him. She adored him for about ten days. After that, she was not too enthusiastic. She walks around telling people that she's a baby. She wants a bottle and won't have anything to do with potty training. If someone should happen to say that she's a "big girl" she really lets them have it.
Here are some pictures of the things going on around here. Here are some pictures of the things going on around here.
They both look equally pleased with each other, don't they?
The cutest sleeping baby ever!!! (Around a month old.)
Chase getting some lovin' from Logan.
Chase's blessing day. A lady from Dad's work made his outfit.
All six of us.
The proud father of a boy! In a pink tie.....
Chase with Aunt Allie in some comfy clothes, finally.
Chase with some cousins and his sisters.
Just being a happy baby. (Around two months.)
Chase was a dinosaur for Halloween. Yeah for no princess costume!!!
The princess costumes...
5 comments:
Hey strangers,
Look at that cute little guy...yes, Chase too :)
I love the pink tie, Bill. I doubt that I will ever get Rex to wear a pink shirt or tie. Wish I could. Maybe someday...if we have a girl.
Looks like you are adjusting to four. We'll be joining you with four in May. Maybe we'll be getting a girl this time...we'll see.
Anyway, sounds like all is well at your home.
Love you guys!
Kim
He is so big now! So, so cute. And hey, cut yourself some slack on the house and adjusting to four kids thing. It's not easy being there for everybody and attending to everyone's needs. You're a great mom! That's the most important thing. And your kids, they're awesome...
Thanks for the photos! Great to see the family adjusting! Love the pink tie Bill! That is SO something Travis would do!
Love you guys!
I remember as a new kid regressing when new babies came "I can't walk, I can only crawl," and stuff like that. So I was prepared for it in my boys and it never happened. I wonder if it's a girl thing. We really like attention. Boys get their attention by launching wrestling tournaments at ever inopportune moment.
Dude, what is up with the pink tie?? I'm thinking you need reprogramming now that you have a boy in the house. We'll be over to take care of that. And your man card, until you show you can be trusted with it again.
Post a Comment