Estrogen is still the majority at our place. But I'm still looking for a new blog name.
ADORABLE! It is so fun to see you and your kids. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see you (hopefully sooner rather than later) when we come to Utah.Love us
So cute! Your girls are growing up...sniff.
OKAY, THOUGH I SEE THEM OFTEN, I JUST HAVE TO LEAVE MY NOTE IN WRITING. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! NOW BRING ON A BOY!
Julie! Bill! I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. these pictures. Such a beautiful family you've made! I especially love the pictures with your dad. SO sweet. Tell your dad hi for me please.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ADORABLE! It is so fun to see you and your kids. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see you (hopefully sooner rather than later) when we come to Utah.
Love us
So cute! Your girls are growing up...sniff.
OKAY, THOUGH I SEE THEM OFTEN, I JUST HAVE TO LEAVE MY NOTE IN WRITING. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! NOW BRING ON A BOY!
Julie! Bill! I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. these pictures. Such a beautiful family you've made! I especially love the pictures with your dad. SO sweet. Tell your dad hi for me please.
Post a Comment