Estrogen is still the majority at our place. But I'm still looking for a new blog name.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Logan Turns 6
Here are some pictures of Logan's birthday. I can't believe she's 6 already. I had no idea at the time that girls actually have PMS before they hit puberty. She's as fiery today as when she was born, only now has a bigger vocabulary with which to express herself. She's also one of my sweetest. She is a big helper with her little sisters, and she has the best laugh I have ever heard.
Wow, wow, wow! Can't believe she's so old! Cole is only a few weeks behind her. I remember being pregnant together! You were so considerate bringing me things--and you were on bed rest! Love her beautiful hair. Give her a hug from us and here's wishing that some part of her life we'll view from not so far.
Yay! Welcome aboard the blogging wagon. I'm glad you joined. I can't believe Logan is 6! I did think about you in August when she started school and didn't get the chance to call, so I hope she and you are doing well with that. Thanks for the comment on our blog. It's fun to hear from you. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Hope to see you sometime when we're up there.
2 comments:
Wow, wow, wow! Can't believe she's so old! Cole is only a few weeks behind her. I remember being pregnant together! You were so considerate bringing me things--and you were on bed rest! Love her beautiful hair. Give her a hug from us and here's wishing that some part of her life we'll view from not so far.
Yay! Welcome aboard the blogging wagon. I'm glad you joined. I can't believe Logan is 6! I did think about you in August when she started school and didn't get the chance to call, so I hope she and you are doing well with that. Thanks for the comment on our blog. It's fun to hear from you. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Hope to see you sometime when we're up there.
Post a Comment