Haha! Love the poorly placed snowflake on Logan! Sage looks like she's having a ton of fun and Makenna with the tongue makes me laugh. Glad you got the slideshow thing figured out!
Looks like fun! We don't usually get any snow until December, sometimes November. The girls look happy about it! On those days when you're homesick for SD, just remind yourself that you're giving those girls INCREDIBLE memories. We'd love to play in it with you guys... here or there.
Now we can be blog buddies! I was anti-blog for a while, but I have come around and am now a blog stalker! Your girls are so freaking cute! I love Logan's peace sign in the pumpkin shot. See you soon!
3 comments:
Haha! Love the poorly placed snowflake on Logan! Sage looks like she's having a ton of fun and Makenna with the tongue makes me laugh. Glad you got the slideshow thing figured out!
Looks like fun! We don't usually get any snow until December, sometimes November. The girls look happy about it! On those days when you're homesick for SD, just remind yourself that you're giving those girls INCREDIBLE memories. We'd love to play in it with you guys... here or there.
Love you all,
Tami
Now we can be blog buddies! I was anti-blog for a while, but I have come around and am now a blog stalker! Your girls are so freaking cute! I love Logan's peace sign in the pumpkin shot. See you soon!
Post a Comment