
Here is our attempt at some Christmas pictures. Aunt Allie took them for us. I think she needs to be a photographer rather than a claims processor! Thanks Aunt Allie!!!
Estrogen is still the majority at our place. But I'm still looking for a new blog name.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... the three cutest red heads I've EVER seen!! These are the first "up close" pictures we've seen of Sage. She is Bill's little clone, isn't she?? They've all grown so much and they're BEAUTIFUL! Of course, so are the two of you and you're Dad... he hasn't aged a bit since the last we saw ya'll. We love you all and we REALLy wish we could see you in person, but I'm glad we at least get to stay in touch through Blogger.
Love,
Tami
Thankyou so much for sending me your blog link. I loved to see what you were up to and how dang good you look. Your girls are beautiful, how fun to have all girls. I miss you, here is my blog if you don't already have it. Tymegwill@blogspot.com, you can check out our little bugger Judson. Keep in touch..
How did you get off so easy? Aren't you the clever one. I struggled over my cards until they were mailed on Christmas Eve!
I've joined the blogging world, too, so check me out at pandyismyrealname.blogspot.com. Kelly is a blog groupie, but hasn't created one yet.
I can't believe how fast time goes by. Seems like just yesterday when you moved into the ward - with no kids!!
The kids are adorable and growing up so fast. I hope you're enjoying every minute.
Pandy
Ok...I can't believe I finally found (or my mom found) your blog. No I do not have one but I live through everyone else's. I miss you SOOOOOOOOO much and need to see you!!You all look great and amazing. I can not beleive how big the girls are getting..so grown up. We must chat! Sage is her own stuff huh?
Post a Comment