Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Caboose



And for the grand finale, we have baby number five! It's a boy!!! Thank goodness for Chase's sake. Due some time the end of September.

I thought I'd post an ultrasound picture. But, I'm too computer dumb to figure out how to scan MY ultrasound pictures, so I just picked some poor other pregnant lady's ultrasound picture. At this point, they all look the same anyway, right???


We did just spend the week at Disneyland, so hope to have some pictures up soon. But don't anybody go holding your breath...

4 comments:

Clint C. said...

That's a beautiful baby that you're not related to! You crack me up! We need to talk.

Allie Walker said...

The caboose.....I'm going to get one more out of you:) Congratulations on a baby boy!!! Just what your family needed to complete it. Can't wait to see all your disneyland pictures!

Melissa said...

WHAT!!!!! YAY Congrats!!!

Morgan Memories said...

So excited for you and for Chase! We need to play!!!