Or so they say.... For those of you who haven't heard, we are having a baby in July. We were fairly certain we could only make girls. Thus the name of our blog. We'd been calling this baby a girl, and referring to the baby as "she" and "her." Well, last week Bill and I went in for the 20 week ultrasound. The ultrasonographer said it was a boy. I did not believe her. She proceeds to point to some obvious markers that would lead one to believe it's a boy. I'm still not convinced. Perhaps the cord was in the way? She assured me that it isn't the cord. Maybe a stray hand or foot? By this point she's getting a little irritated, like we think she doesn't know what she's doing. She finally says, "I'm 100 percent sure it's a boy." Well, we'll see. I'm still not convinced.
Now comes the name game. Any suggestions???
8 years ago
10 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! What will you do with a boy? Is Bill so excited!! He better be able to hold his own or your girlies will chew him up and spit him out. I wish him luck!! I miss you!
I am so excited for you!!!!! I'm going to have to give my mom a hard time because I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE EXPECTING. Maybe there's hope for us to have a girl. Although, boys are so fun that I'd really be fine with all boys - but a girl would be so fun.
That is so fantastic! A whole new world! That is going to be a boy with a lot of sensitivity training!
Are you sure it's Bill's?????? I thought he only had "X's"!
Congrats to all of you. Boys are certainly different and at times are a breath of fresh air. When all those female hormones kick in, you'll appreciate him even more!
Well, I would stay away from Wareham Wareham. Same first and last name is lame and overdone! Anyway, I was so laughing at your story because that's pretty much what happened to me with John. I kept saying, "No, that's not right. Must be a hand. And the sonographer got annoyed and she said -- then he has 3!" Don't worry, you can like a boy baby. I have learned to. And btw, what day is he due? My boy is July too! And I will be there from 6/30-7/23! Love you...
shakin up the family a bit! You're gonna love having a boy. They are so different but so great. Congratulations!
Um...yeah! I think the idea of a little boy in that house is fabulous. Congratulations! He will the the nicest boy ever!
Maybe you should rename your blog? Just a thought. :)
Congrats! How exciting. It seems to me that you're going to need a few things...thus a shower! Not to worry. In case you haven't heard, Jill, Kristen, and I have one in the works!
p.s. linked here from Jill's.
Just checked in for the first time in awhile...
I can't believe you were keeping this info. from us!!!! We didn't even know you guys were pregnant! WHAT???? Congrats on the boy though... I'm always FULL of boy names. Consult if you wish...
Love you all!
Post a Comment