Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here are some pictures from our vacation to Maui last week.

We had a fantastic time. The girls LOVED the water, snorkeling, and just playing in the sand with their Daddy.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to squeeze those girls!! They are beautiful!! You guys all look amazing! I am so jealous that you got to go to Hawaii!! I miss you all so much!

p.s. thanks for the christmas card...jerk.

The Hardy's said...

I'm sure you had a really fun time. It's fun to keep up a little bit on what's going on with your little family. Your girls are darling. Tell everyone hi for us.

Denise said...

So fun! How great to have a family vacation during the winter "blahs". Your girls are growing up. Sage and Makenna look a lot alike to me. No, scratch that -- they look a lot like Bill to me! So cute, all three gorgeous girls!

Tami said...

Mmmmm... memories. LOVE the Hawaiian air and beach! I'm sure you're missing it by now too. Cute pictures of the girls, Julie. They look like authentic Hawaiian beach "babes".

Pandy said...

I'm so jealous and I hope my kids don't read this or there will be no peace until we go back to Maui. Isn't it the greatest? Love the photos.

Just wondering......you think you might get a boy this time? Bill wouldn't know what to do. How are you feeling?